Frequently Asked Questions
Most car and limousine services do nothing more than hire cars and drivers. But when you travel with us, you get access to your own Personal Concierge on Wheels. This means we will take care of anything you need, from restaurant reservations, hiring helicopters and boats and even personally designed sightseeing tours.
Simple. When you use our corporate transfer service 10 times, the next time will be completely on us. You won’t pay a cent for it. Click here to get started.
Yes. We guarantee we will be at the pick-up point precisely on time or earlier or your journey will be completely free. We pride ourselves on providing a service you can depend on which is why we make this bold promise.
You can use our services in every Australian capital city, plus the Gold Coast and Cairns. And if you need help overseas you can access our exclusive network in New Zealand, the UK, Milan, Naples and Rome.
Naturally, there are a few terms and conditions to protect both of us. They’re quite simple and straight forward and you can see them below. You should check them out because your booking is subject to them.
We pride ourselves on doing whatever it takes to cater for your every needs. That’s why we’re always happy to make amendments to your booking as long as we have vehicles and drivers available.
As you’d expect, there may be some small additional fees for amendments but our friendly and helpful staff will walk you through everything.
We understand that things change, and sometimes you may need to cancel.
As you would expect there are some fees to be paid.
For bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to travel, there is a 50% cancellation fee of the value of the booking.
If you need to cancel on the day then the cancellation fee is 100% of the value of the booking.
When you book a wedding or formals there is a 50% non-refundable deposit with the balance of payment required one day before your event.
Food and drink are not to be consumed without prior approval. While our vehicles offer a silky smooth ride, sometimes the condition of roads and traffic mean you could end up spilling food or drink on yourself, and if you’re dressed up this is the last thing you want.
And of course, this can damage our vehicles too, so it protects both you and us.
No. Smoking is not permitted by law in any vehicle.
Yes, if you have your own cars we can provide a professional chauffeur for you.
Absolutely. We can supply your vehicle with baby seats, baby capsules and boosters.
You will need to let us know when you make your booking though because it takes time to fit baby seats and capsules safely, and this makes sure everything is ready to go.
And if you would like to use your own, you are most welcome to do this instead.
Our limousines and sedans have quite large boots, so we can take quite a lot of luggage. However, for safety reasons your luggage can’t to in the vehicle with you.
So if you have a lot of luggage, or you have 4 or more people then let us know and we can provide a trailer or arrange a larger vehicle for you. We can also arrange transport of additional luggage if you need.
You can pay by credit card, cash, cabcharge or direct deposit. There are a few conditions, which are:
When booking, we will request your credit card details (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). Your card details will be held as security on your reservation. Charges will be made upon completion of your booking. You have the option to pay by cash or cabcharge upon transfer. When paying by cash or cabcharge, credit card security is still required, but no charge will be made to your card. Vouchers can also be requested at the time of booking.
Of course. We are happy to stop so you can take photos. Of course, I’m sure you understand that if this extends your journey beyond the time you booked this will be added in the total journey time for pricing purposes.
We want your day to be memorable so feel free to ask for photo stops.
Simple. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning us on 1300 720 254 and our helpful staff will prepare a detailed quote for you. We will happily provide a quote for single or multiple vehicle bookings, any special requests or needs you have and any return journey details or additional journey pickups and drop-offs.
For weddings, the minimum hire time is 2 hours. For all other occasions it is 1 hour. And any time beyond this is charged in 15 minute increments.
This happens, and you don’t want to be paying for a car that’s sitting there waiting for you. The easiest thing to do is make a tentative time and let us know on the night.
We know things don’t always run on time. So we allow some flexibility with waiting times.
For general travel we allow 15 minutes free waiting time.
For domestic airport transfers we allow 30 minutes waiting time after your flight is due to land.
And for international flights we allow 60 minutes waiting time after your flight is due to land.
If passengers are arriving on different flights, then the waiting time starts after the first flight lands.
Alternatively you can request a suitable time for group pickup when booking.
Our operational staff and your chauffer actively monitor your flight’s arrival time. This means if your flight is delayed you won’t be paying for us to wait. And you won’t need to worry about your car not being there if you’re late.
The meeting spot for domestic flights is at the bottom of the escalators. For international flights, the normal meeting spot is at the appropriate arrival gate.
Alternatively we can arrange to meet you at a particular location if you prefer. Your chauffeur will hold a sign with your name, or your group or company’s name. If you like we can customise the message for you.
Our wedding services include red carpet, ribbons on the front of the car, champagne and bottled water. Please speak to us to tailor any special requirements you may have.
Yes we can tailor a voucher for whatever type of booking you require.
Absolutely. All our car boots fit a wheelchair.
It depends what type and size your pet is. You can email us on email@example.com or phone us on 1300 720 254 and our helpful staff will assist you.
Terms And Conditions
1. Hirers are responsible for checking the accuracy of the booking details provided.
2. All booking and quote information supplied are kept strictly private and confidential and is only used by Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses as per your instructions.
3. All prices quoted are based on the information provided by the Hirer and as subject to change as the booking details change. Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses must be notified by the Hirer of any additions or diversions and will be subject to additional charges.
4. Waiting fees are charged in 15 minute blocks from the nominated pickup time.
4.1 15 minutes free waiting time is allowed for general travel.
4.2 30 minutes free waiting time after the flight is due to land for Domestic Airport transfers.
4.3 60 minutes free waiting time after the flight is due to land for International Airport transfers.
5. If the pickup time is between 11.30pm and 5.30am a surcharge of 25% will be charged to the hirer.
6. Should the charter not be utilized after the vehicle leaves the depot for any reason whatsoever then this shall be classified as a “non-cancelled” service. If the hirer fails to take up the charter at the nominated pick-up location, 30 minutes after the nominated pickup time, then the charter shall be terminated.
7. The hirer must notify Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses of cancellations via phone, fax or email. There is no cancellation fee if the cancellation is made at least 48 Hours prior to the departure date.
8. “Non-cancelled” service – Full charter fee applies (no refund). Following Cancellarion Charges apply:
8.1 Cancellations made prior to the vehicle leaving the depot on the day of hire, charter or tour – Charged at 100% of hiring fee.
8.2 Cancellations within 24 hours except on the morning of charter – Charged 50% of hiring fee.
8.3 Cancellations within 36 hours – Charged 25% of hiring fee.
8.4 Transfer Cancellations 2hrs prior to scheduled pickup time will incur full transfer charge.
9. In any event that Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses may not be able to operate a hiring service (e.g. vehicle mechanical failure, accident, weather conditions or road conditions), Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses is only liable to refund the hirer the portion of the hiring fee that relates to the non-operated part of the hiring service.
10. Any additional charges resulting from damage and cleaning will be claimed from the hirer.
11. Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses reserves the right to outsource tour and charter work when it is unable to undertake a booking because of vehicle or driver availability. (This will not result in an increase in the agreed quote provided unless the vehicle provided is specifically requested by the client).
12. Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses reserves the right to replace a vehicle with mechanical problems with a different type of vehicle or engage a sub-contractor to complete the charter.
13. Hirers are reminded of the following prohibited items and activities.
• Alcoholic Beverages (unless wit written consent)
14. NO FOOD is to be consumed in any vehicle at any time. It is against the law to eat (except for medical reasons) on any Public Passenger Vehicles.
By confirming your booking and making a deposit to secure a booking with Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses
you are agreeing to Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses Terms & Conditions.
Sharing Of Your Personal Information
We do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing lists and do not disclose your personal information to third parties.
Collection Of Your Personal Information
As with most Internet sites, our web servers utilize “cookies” to track a user’s activity within our site as well as record the IP address of each visitor to this site. A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer. A cookie contains a unique identifying feature that allows our computer to recognize you when you return to our site. The recorded IP address tells us which domain you visited from, but not your email address or other private and personal information.
We use this information to help diagnose problems, maintain our website more effectively, and gather broad demographic information about where our visitors are located and which domains they are using.
In some cases, our site uses securely encrypted payment portals. We collect your willingly submitted contact information (such as your email address), unique identifiers (like an invoice number), and financial information (such as a credit card type, number, and expiration date).
The contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary in order to resolve customer service issues or questions. Users may readily opt out of receiving future communications (see below). Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user. Unique identifiers (such as an invoice number) may be collected from visitors to assist in matching current customer information with previous customer information in our system.
This site also contains links to other sites; Bayside Limousines cars & Buses is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
Bayside Limousines Cars & Buses and site provides users the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us. There are, however, a few places where users do not have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications. If you wish to opt-out of all communications, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will unsubscribe you from receiving further communications from us.
Modifying Your Information
This site gives users the ability to update or remove their personal contact information:
Send us a message with your request to email@example.com or call during business hours Monday to Friday 1300 720 254.
When contacting us to change your status, be sure to include any information that would help us identify you on our lists, such as complete contact information (name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
Changes to This Policy